Nerdfighters

What do think is the best anime? Choose from anything, no restrictions here!

Views: 1218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are TONS of great anime out there.. I use to be big, BIG otaku. My favorites included: Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and of course Studio Ghibli films.

Those were my main favorites, but I know there are some other great ones I haven't checked out. I think Full Metal Alchemist is the best.

Series: Dragon Ball Z

Movie: Howls Moving Castle

Series: uhhh well...If I had to choose, GINTAMA! If you've never seen it, you are missing out. Big time.

Movie: Princess Mononoke :)

Chobits! :D?! 

Karin,

Fruits Basket, 

yeeah

Witch Hunter Robin is pretty amazing, not gonna lie.

I think Bleach is just amazing for the characters in it.

Then Fairy Tail is just immense when it comes to keeping you hooked on it because the storyline is just very fast and keeps you entertained constantly. 

None. I've never seen one that I've liked.

Cromartie Highschool.  Most funny show ever.  Also the only show where the English dub is better.

No doubt death note is the best. 

The World God Only Knows is hands down my favorite

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note or Code Geass. I don't think I can pick between them

Ack, that's so difficult to answer!

However, I can narrow it down to Death Note or Fullmetal Alchemist... or Black Butler... or D.Gray-Man... or Code Geass... Oh man, this is so impossible!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service