Nerdfighters

Would anyone be interested?

I was thinking maybe one of Hanks songs?

(Because I can see YT copyrights going mental in the near future...)

I would really enjoy making it with all you other nerdfighters out there though!
Hope to hear responses/ideas.. etc.

ThatEnglishGirl111
=)

16/05/08 EDIT: I HAVE A FEW PARTS THAT NEED FILLING IN (INC. HAPPY DANCE FILLS ETC) PLEASE EMAIL AT; badgercullen@hotmail.com IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN TAKING PART!

Look out for us =)
www.youtube.com/ThatEnglishGirl111

Tags: collab, youtube

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to see the vid!
I just saw this video which has an update on the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-B-IYP3TfM
Also I did my part and emailed John.... Though he probably has Umpa Lumpas who go through his mail and throw away emails from people like me. Ahhhh.... One can dream?

Stuart
Ah thank you!

But I know what you mean about the emailing... do you think they actually read them?
John and I have communicated over email before, so I think theyd o.

Stuart
No way!

That's awesome!

I think I would be the first ever person to stutter in an email if I ever talked to John... (or Hank for that matter)
Heya addy!

Yep, I have just downloaded your clip and thank you for emailing the vlogbrothers about it!

P.s If you have know any other nerdfighters who would be interested in joining in on the collab, please get them to post a response on the discussion.
=)

Thank you again!
ThatEnglishGirl111
I taped today my parts, I am so lame, but I did it. Will send them tomorrow.
You rock.
Sounds cool!

I look forward to seeing them!
=)
I'm soooo sorry it has taken forever. Elizabeth and I (of "Nerdfighter Wedding!!!" front-page fame from months ago) were married last week, I graduated early this month, and I've been sooooo uber-busy. I'll be recording my part late this week (if that's still okay...). I'm sooo sorry!
Any news on this project? If you would like I can finish it up for you. Saw your latest video on YouTube with the song and the lip singing and the music and the.... ummm... other stuff. I really enjoyed it.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service