Nerdfighters

If you were FORCED to get a tattoo right now, but you could choose anything...

What would it be, where would you put it, and WHY?!

And none of that "hurrhurr a little dot in my bellybutton so no one would see hurrhurr". Thats called cheating.

Show us any images / designs you may have. =D

Tags: tattoo, tattoos

Views: 2893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something tiny on my pinkie toe. Maybe a pi symbol because I hate math so much that I'll carry pi around with me forever, reminding me that I made it.
If I could ever find an apple that I liked well enough, I'd get that.
Something on my palm would be cool, is that even possible? Awesome face, maybe?
There are endless quotes I could get "You called me mad, and I am mad as a hatter" "Upendo, Anta Habibi" ... This? http://www.headlineshirts.net/subliminal-eye-chart.html if I was feeling bold.
Something in multiple languages. I love languages
Sun around my belly button? or This- http://ginavivinetto.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/2461745299_4852221... I really like that one.

But truthfully I'd probably never ever get anything but the first. I adore henna though.
I've wanted to get 'And in time, this too shall pass' tattooed on the inside of my right wrist for quite a while now. Its a quote i find really encouraging because it can be taken in 2 different ways. That you should make the most of all the good things in life, because one day they will be gone and any horrible times you may be experiencing, will also pass.

Maybe one day i will finally get the tattoo and stop wussing out of it, haha
"Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost..." as a band on my wrist or lower arm :)
I think I'd get a doe patronus.
I want one anyway, I'm just too much of a wimp!
I would get 4 xxxx on my wrist, the no XIII and a star on my other wrist.. I actually plan to get them when i turn 18 XD..- but if should pick something really nerdy.. I would choose The TARDIS on my left arm 8D
I'd tattoo a mustache on my face (not on my forehead, where a mustache belongs). Why not?
Deathly Hallows symbol, maybe the inside of my wrist, lots of reasons, some being personal and other being simply the fact that I love Harry Potter (:
A Dark Mark. Left forearm. Because I'm a Death Eater...who supports Mudbl - Muggleborn rights.

I have 4 that I want to get so I already have it planed out.

I want DFTBA on the inside of my right wrist. Why? Because then I would have a daily reminder to not to forget to be awesome.

I want the pink cancer ribbon over my heart because my grandmother died of breast cancer and it would serve a big reminder of her.

I wan Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure on my left bicep. Why, because I'm part Ravenclaw.

I also want the Dark Mark on my left arm. Why you ask if I'm part Ravenclaw, because I'm also part Slytherin.

The Hebrew word "Hesed" on my left ring finger, looped around, possibly repeating so as to form a tattoo ring.

my forehead, and lightning scar :) hint: his last film came out last week.

i would get an anchor on the top of my foot with a rope tied around my ankle and on one of the pointy things it would say dc and on the other it would say mc.

its a pretty obvious tattoo i think. two people have been the anchors of my life and without them i wouldn't be the person i am today and i know that no matter what i'll love them forever. (my baby brother and my best friend -ive known her since 3rd grade so like 17 or 18ish years. i don't think i could get rid of her if i tried :p-)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service