Nerdfighters

Post here to tell everyone what kind of Nerdfighter you are. It would be fun to see how many different types of Nerdfighters there are. DIVERSITY PREVAILS!

Tags: fun, kind?, nerdfighters, what

Views: 11552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm the sci-fi loving, super hero admiring, language obsessed, old-school nintendo fan-girl kind of nerd fighter. 

nice.  what supers?  and what languages?

Reading Nerdfighter and writing Nerdfighter and listening to lots and lots of music Nerdfighter and dancing around crazily for no apparent reason Nerdfighter.

Music nerdfighter, SCOTT PILGRIM nerdfighter, as well as LOTR, Sherlock and classic novels

Science, and History (:

I would say I'm a books, comics, art and science/science-fiction nerdfighter. That be alota nerd.

indeed. but i know what you mean, there's just so much awesome
I'm a vegetarian swimmer lifeguard AP class college bound nerdfighter!

I had trouble narrowing my nerdfighter characteristic down to just one. I am a band dork nerdfighter and a fantasy novel nerdfighter. I don't fit in just one box. That reminds me, an overweight nerdfighter!

I am a Fandom, writer, and music Nerdfighter :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service