Nerdfighters

Okay...heres a few questions I'd like to know the answers to...

-Do you like Star Wars
-When did you become a fan
-When did you first watch it
-Which is your favorite
-Who's your favorite character
-Is there anything else you'd like to add

Here are my answers

Yes
When I was three
When I was three(its my earliest memory)
I consider them all one big movie
My favorite charachter is the wonderful Anakin(cliche)
No

Tags: Awesome, Do, Favorite, George, Lucas, Star, Wars, you

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love star wars
I started watching it when I was 12, we watched episode iv at school.
i`m going to have to say RotJ is my favourite, I love Ewoks!
Han Solo has always been my favourite character. I loved him for so long. Had dolls and everything.
My bf is also a big star wars nerd... he has all sorts of die cast figurines and such. It`s a pre-requesite for a potential relationship!
I'm rather obsessed with Star Wars
I beccame a fan in 4th grade
I watched it at my friends house, but I didn't particularly enjoy it since they talked the whole time.
I don't really have a favourite, but I perfer the old ones to the new.
My favourite character would have to be Obi-Wan Kenobi. He has some great one-liners.
I used to want to be a jedi when I grew up :] I would sit outside on the playgroung during recess and daydream what it would be like!
ME TOO!!!!!! My friend Ben was obsessed with it also and we'd play STar Wars and train with each other...lol
Omg YES! My friend and I would get our lightsabers and she would come over to my house and we would watch it and re-enact all the battle scenes! It was so much fun! We would dress as them too--I had a really intense cloak and everything!! Almost every year for about 5 years I would dress as them for Halloween--I was almost every character, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader--you name it I was it. :]
- Love is more like it.
- Um...since birth. I'm pretty sure being a fan of SW was embedded in my DNA.
- Can't be sure. I know I knew the movies by heart at the age of 4, though.
- Do I have to choose? Probably VI. Least favorite: I-III equally.
- Luke. And Darth Vader (old-school DV that is. Not Anakin; he ruined the image of DV for me.)
- Nothing comes to mind.
Yes, yes I do.
When I was 11 or 12, I can't quite remember. It was when the special edition was aired in theaters.
When I was probably 8 or 9 but I didn't really like it for some reason... I was a silly child.
I would have to say Episode VI although the original trilogy is super tight.
Obi-Wan. It doesn't even have to be explained, he's just a uber cool Jedi type God.
Sorry, I love Star Wars to death but right now my brain just isn't working. -_-
-Yes, I like Star Wars (Star Wars meaning the originals, not the icky new ones...sorry guys who like the prequels. :P)
-When I was 4-ish
-See above
-I like the books by Timothy Zahn best!
-heh heh...Mara Jade.
-I hate George Lucas now. For writing horrible dialogue and an abysmal plot in the prequels - whatever happened?!??!!
you are so very AWESOME.
why thank you! :)
I loved it as a kid and I still like it a lot today! I haven't gotten uber nerdy about it and I don't know a lot of the details, but the original trilogy was really fun. I remember freaking out in the movie where Luke Skywalker had to face that Yeti-looking thing (I told you I didn't know much of the details...) and Han Solo sliced their Space Camel (My ignorance is amazing) for warmth.

Oh! My brother does own a Star Wars cookbook. It has recipes for Wookie Cookies, Han-Burgers, Twin Sun Toast, and a lot of other recipes!
I absolutely love Star Wars!
I don't remember the exact age when I became a fan. Probably around seven or eight.
Again, probably around seven or eight. Whenever it was, it was when I first discovered I loved it (love at first watch :) )
This is always very tough! I like A New Hope and RotJ pretty similarly. What decides one over the other is what type of mood I'm in. So, right now, RotJ. Then A New Hope. Then Revenge of the Sith.
Luke is my favorite character, though Obi-wan comes very close.

When I was about thirteen, I got a TV for my bedroom. I used it to watch A New Hope over and over again in my room. I would literally watch it, rewind the tape, and watch it again.
The Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game came out years later. I still pwn everyone I know at it :)
do you like star wars?......really?
yes. i love star wars.
i can't recall the exact date from which first i became a fan. most of my memories from before i saw star wars have been blocked out. therefore i can't answer the questions "when did you first watch it?". as for, favorite movie...ep.I-III are ridiculously not jokes. i may hate the films. but i still have to pay respect to the series. i mean come on, george, seriously, why? needless to say, i view the entire series as one beautifully ugly cinematic masterpiece. favorite character? shit. asajj venterss. for real. anything more to say? i am about to get my second star wars tattoo.

nerdfigher!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service