Nerdfighters

Hey! Oo everyone loves Edwin, but I know there are some wolves out there! I like Jacob ten times better than Edwin. Jacob's cougar friendly. ^^ Converse of Wolves, the story, and each other. Make friends.

Tags: Werewolves, bella, black, charlie, eclipse, edwin, jacob, meyer, moon, new, More…stephanie, twilight, wolf, wolves

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um, his name's Edward. Just so you know.
yeah ^^ a pun I know his name
I think cause it's EdWIN and everyone thinks he's all awesome and made of win... at least that's how I took it.
i dunno i just-*pionts at comment below me* uh sure, go with that guy!
or above me
Yeah, I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't get Edward's name right, I don't think you have the jurisdiction to be saying that Jacob is better. Unless you are putting his name wrong on purpose as in "he means so little to me I forget his name", then it's all jokez. If not feel free to delete my comment for being rude. Apparently I'm rude.
I don't think you're rude at all.
I was just joking...nah it's not rude
The name isn't wrong. It's what Charlie was calling him at first, and in my opinion, it's not that great of a burn.

By the way, I'm an Edward fan XD. Jacob sucks.
*wimper* i'm not trying to burn edward (no pwn intended) I'm just calling him edwin, it's a nickname. no need for hostility.
is that spelled right?
Oh. I just assumed that since Charlie kept on getting the name wrong and calling him Edwin. Sorry.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service