You cannot imagine how excited I was to see that the first response was david bowie. Because he's pretty much awesome. Like he embodies, to me, awesome.
But yes. David Bowie, at the very least the Ziggy Stardust Album. Also, Weird al is always good, I love some B-52s, My Chemical Romance, the Dresden Dolls, the Eagles of Death Metal, Electric Six, Janis Joplin, and of course, Beatles.
1. 'Lets dance to Joy Division' - the wombats
2. 'With a little help from my friends' - the beatles
3. 'Strawberry fields forever' - the beatles
4. 'Tesselate' - tokyo police club
5. 'Smells like teen spirit' - nirvana
6. 'love will tear us apart' - joy division
7. 'iris' - the goo goo dolls
8. 'hurricane' - bob dylan
9. 'pretty in pink' - psychedelic furs
10. 'this charming man' - the smiths
sorry its so long but those are my fav songs that i would die without, btw they are in no particullar order
My personal favorites would be some Jack Johnson, Beatles, DMB, Collective Soul, Pearl Jam, Animal Liberation Orchestra, Donovan Frankenreiter, G. Love and Special Sauce, A little of Stevie Ray Vaughn if you're into blues, Counting Crows have some good tunes... yeah lol Idk.