I'm really into quotes & song lyrics. I've seen favorite movie quotes on here, but I was wondering what everyone's favorite lyrics were. It could be either from recent songs or really old songs. Anyone care to share?
I have a load of favorites, so I'll narrow it down to these at the moment, from my favorite bands:
- Fall Out Boy - Homesick at Space Camp - "Tonight, the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say."
- Evanescence - Good Enough - "And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall. Pour real life down on me."
- Panic at the Disco - London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines - "The weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of a) indifference or b) disinterest in what the critics say."
- Cobra Starship - Send My Love to the Dancefloor, I'll See You in Hell [ Hey Mr. DJ ] - "If we're trapped and we're never gonna find a way to get out, we're gonna dance now."
- Paramore - Fences - "It's obvious that you're dying, dying. Just living proof that the camera's lying."
- Switchfoot - Only Hope - "There's a song that's inside of my soul. It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again."
So ... care to share?