Nerdfighters

Hey I was just curious what other nerdfighters consider their favourite tv shows, so let us share!

My personal ones which I wouldn't be surprised if few or any had even heard of some:

Vicar of Dibley
As Time Goes By
A Fine Romance
Columbo
MacGyver
The Office
Unsuitable Job for a Woman
Bones
Dexter
Heroes
Midsomer Murders
Remington Steele

I could go on and on, but as you can see I like variety.
Share your thoughts, fellow nerdfighters!

Tags: favourite, shows, tv

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doctor Who :)

DOCTOR WHO

Phych

switched at birth

American horror story

secret Life

glee

hellcats :(

Ghost Whisperer

those are the only ones I can think of, so they must be my top.lol

I don't watch a lot of TV and the most of the show I watch, I stream online.

Doctor Who and Sherlock are my favorite. Steven Moffat, f you for making me wait.

I like to see an occasional episode of Bones, Psych, How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory, although the last two need to end with dignity soon. 

Once Upon A Time, Pan Am, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Glee, New Girl, Covert Affairs, Criminal Minds, Psych, Royal Pains, Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries (Don't hate me, we are all allowed our guilty pleasures), A Gifted Man, Merlin, Sherlock, Star Trek, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Moral Orel -- Why is that off the air, but crud like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squidbillies still remains?

Being Human UK version -- Three words:  Russell Tovey naked.

The Office UK version only -- after watching the abomination that was the US first episode (same script as UK 1st episode, woefully inept cast save for Jim), I just couldn't get into the US version.

The Mole -- The best reality show ever created.  I still go to YouTube and try to watch the foreign versions (some of which are still going).

RuPaul's Drag Race -- The second best reality show ever created.

The Prisoner (If you watched the AMC movie, go to that place from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, have all memories of the AMC movie erased, and then watch the 60s TV show)  How can you not love Rover?  Replace all police with gigantic roaring latex balls that capture the criminals.

my favorite tv show is My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Open declaration of broniness and a greeting to all brony nerdfighters out there. remember: if u be hating on my Little Pony,

how i met your mother

the big bang theory

firefly

raising hope

:)

How I met your Mother

Game of thrones

Modern Family

Downton Abbey

Friends

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Pretty little liars (Hahaha, I know it seems so girly)

America's next top Model (I now, this too.)

Some of my favorites are:

Supernatural (watch it now and thank me later)

How I met your mother

Glee

American Horror Story

Seinfeld
Battlestar Galactica
The Big Bang Theory
Through the Wormhole
Brave New World
Doctor Who
Top Gear

The Good Wife

Dallas

Twin Peaks

Brothers and Sisters

NCIS

Bones

Bablyon 5

And lots of others i can not remember off the top of my head.

REAPER!!! Why the hell was it cancelled?! It was getting so good... :'(

Also:

Dexter

Mad Men

Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

Rome

Weeds

Battlestar Galactica

(Nikita)

Heroes (I know, I know, but the first season was really good)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service