Nerdfighters

Say you find out you have five years left to live. No special circumstances, just five years. You don't get any money or wishes, you have what you have. Considering all that, what would you do with your time left?

I think I would hitch my way around the world somehow for a year or two, then come home and live with my friends and family for the rest of my years. I think I could be happy then

Tags: death, five, unfair, years

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I would continue my life like how it is and not tell anyone for a majority of the time. I mean I like where I'm at at this point in my life and I think the next 5 years of my life, despite the fact I may or may not die in reality, will be worth living, will be exciting and filled with love. Maybe the only thing I would try to do differently would be not to sit around and do nothing, but enjoy time outside more and spend much more time with certain people.
^.^ you're quite the awesome person
spend the rest of my five years living my life to the fullest doing the most that I can. also go on an awesome adventure like rambo or somthing.
I FREAKING LOVE RAMBO.
:p you're supposed to explain what "the fullest" means to you personally
i'd probably stop paying for internet access and live life a lot more outside of my apartment... that's not to say anything bad about the internet or the communities therein, i just would like to cram as much world experience into five years as i could.
I would probably...travel, like you said. Then spend as much time as possible with my loved ones etc, and do the things I've always wanted to do. Regardless of the fact that I would probably go broke XD
Psha, money's overrated
Quit my job and travel. Go to every continent, Antarctica included. Take out massive amounts of money in loans. Get seats to the World Cup Finals. Stalk famous people and tell them I'm dying so I could meet them. Eat everything. I mean everything.

I'd stop worrying about all the daily bullshit. I should probably do that anyway.

And of course, hug the life out of my family and friends.

AND I'd write a book, and tell everyone I'm dying so they'd feel bad for me and publish it. Speaking of books - The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. He was a professor at Carnegie Mellon who found out he had pancreatic cancer, so he composed a lecture about life for his young children to remember him by, and had the notes published as a book. It's very beautiful and moving. Clearly I am so gifted, so I would do something like that.
That's a very good book. I haven't had a chance to finish it yet though >./body>
I would try and find true love because what is life without love?
No such thing (As a life without love that is)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service