Nerdfighters

I was curious what all of us have scored on the Myers-Briggs test. I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of Idealists (or NFs...see the coincidence made me wonder) in here, but let's see! Post your Myers-Briggs type here, I'll keep careful tally of the different sorts.
For those who haven't taken it before (or haven't taken it in a while or forgot or whatever), the test is here:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
It's rather long (72 yes/no questions) so you'll need to set some time aside for it. When you're done, just post those four letters that pop up on top.

Tags: Jung, Keirsey, Myers-Briggs, personalities, pie, psychology, survey, yummy

Views: 875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ISTJ. To quote tvtropes:

• ISTJs are orderly, dependable, practical and dutiful above all. They prefer working with facts and can be conservative in their loyalty to traditions. Is The Stoic or Emotionless Girl

...Huh.

INFJ. I expect to see a lot of I's!

INFP.

I'm ISFJ

INTP...but apparently not by much.

INFP

INTP, supposedly "the sociopath of all personality types."  Nice, nice, very nice.

INTP! Rationals FTW!

I took something really similar to this and got INFP. When I read the description, some of it made me say, "Whoa! How did they know I do that?!?!" :) Then again, some of it was a little 'non-me', but, still, it was pretty cool. 

INFJ!

INTJ

Ahhh! I am so glad this thread exists. I am completely obsessed with MBTI.

Anyway, I am an ENFJ (the most introverted of the extroverted types, which fits incredibly well with me). 

Also, I saw a lot of you are INFPs, so is John Green! How super cool is that? 

I have read a looooot on this stuff so if anyone is interested in more information, I would be happy to send you some links! :) It's easy to sometimes get type incorrectly, which is why reading up on different types is super helpful. 

BTW, I am new on ning, but I have been a nerdfighter for awhile. So HELLO!!! 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service