Nerdfighters

as the title says;
if your listening to some music right now then answer down below what music your listining to ^__^

I could start:
I'm listening to The Main Theme from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Why? Cos I'm a nerd (and the main theme from Buffy is just amazing!) :D
your turn!

DFTBA nerdfigthers.

Tags: Buffy, Slayer, The, Vampire, are, doing, music, now, right, what, More…you

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to correct you because you did it repeatedly - listen is spelled l i s t e n.
I'm sorry. I'm danish so I don't usually speak english. But thank you for correcting me because now I'm probably not gonna make that mistake again - hopefully ^__^
I figured as such. Danish people are cool cats. :D
cats?
I do also believe that I'm a cool cat so thank you xD
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Love love love love that song.
They are kind of a nerd band lol.
Vampire Weekend = the epitome of Awesome!

I listen to Oxford Comma when I'm collapsing under the pressure put on me by my awfully conservative English teacher. ^^
Vampire Weekend is GREAT in concert!
I saw them at summerstage in central park and it was FANTASTIC!
I'm listening to Hanks Book Eight song. Also cuz I'm a nerd and because its been stuck in my head all day!
I'm listening to "Jackson Cannery" by Ben Folds Five. It's on their first album. Highly recommended!
If I Only had the Heart- The Maine
Awesome song.
Awesome Band.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service