Nerdfighters

Hello everyone! I'm from Costa Rica and I would like to know if there are any nerdfighters out there that are over 20.

I'm 26 myself and I'll be honest, even with the pure awesomeness that nerdfighteria is, it feels kind of odd to be among so many 15-17 year olds.

Not that it is bad, I just don't wanna have any misunderstandings. Safety is the most important thing.

So, nerdfighter of the 20 and up variety. Are you out there?

Tags: Costa, Rica, nerdfighter, older

Views: 550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting idea, only downside is...no cam on my end. And over here tech is not cheap... plus, I'm having some economical difficulties right now, so I can't really afford buying stuff like a cam.
irregular internet access here.  :(
I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to join a collab channel.  I don't have great equipment--just a mediocre webcam and crappy lighting--and I don't really have any useful video-making experience, but if you don't mind that I'd be learning as I went, I might be interested.
That could be fun if peeps have the time.
As somebody mentioned, there's at least one group for Nerdfighters who are...a bit less young.  Here's one: http://nerdfighters.ning.com/group/slightlyoldernerdfighters  Are there others?
how do i find out if I am accepted by a group or not?
You get an email confirmation.

Here's the one I was talking about before: http://nerdfighters.ning.com/group/20plus

I'm 20!

Yay! Welcome to the "not a teen anymore" club!

How are you?

I beat teen pregnancy! haha.

I'm alright! You?

HA! Good one!

That should be a T-Shirt "No longer eligible for teen pregnancy"

I'm great, thanks for asking. Getting used to the fact I'll be 27 this year...*le sigh* but enjoying pretty much every second of what I do....when not at work. Work is a major source of suck for me right now, but hopefully the puff levels will start decreasing soon. I can only hope xD

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service