But the rules are these: The game master starts you off with some initial information, for example - ''The train went by and she died'', or ''Two dead men are sitting in room with a table that has a deck of cards and a gun between them''. It is the other participants job to find out what happened. The catch is that they can ask questions, but the game master can only answer yes or no, and nothing more.
So, my question is twofold... actually three
1. Anyone want to play a game, i got a ton of them?
2. Anyone know any? I'm always looking for more
3. Anyone know how the game is called in English speaking countries? Its called casus in Bulgaria and Black Stories in Germany, i find it hard to believe there is no English variant.
I thought it was just called telling riddles... but sure I'd love to play! I know a lot too if you want any more :)
I thought you couldn't ask questions when answering a riddle?
Anywhoo, ill just list the starting information for as much as i can remember, and you can do the same. Then we can play one you or i don't know, or we can just send each other the whole story, though i suggest we do it via PM, because spoilers.
- A man walks into a room, sees sawdust on the floor and kills himself.
- A woman goes into the elevator on the 12th floor, rides it to the ground floor, walks out of the building, goes back in, rides the elevator to the 9th floor and uses the stairs to get to the 12th floor.
- (my favorite) A man is driving a car. He turns on the radio, hears static and kills himself.
- A man walks into a restaurant, and orders seagull. Upon tasting it, he whips out a gun and kills himself.
- A woman is standing in front of a hotel. One step forward, and she's done.
- A dead man is found naked in the dessert, with a lighting match clutched in his arm.
That's all i can remember for now... ask questions if you want to, and post some of yours so i can ask questions too.