Nerdfighters

A Pen Pal to learn a language. (For people that want to learn a new language or teach theirs the fun way.)

My name is Norman King Franklin III but you can all call me trey.
I really want to find an Italian pen pal.

Being bilingual is optional on this chat. So if you want to learn a new language or teach your language please just post on here. This is an amazing way to make a friend worldwide. This is a discussion for e-mail type pen pals. 

Tags: Cantonese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Language, Latin, More…Mandarin, Pal, Pen, Spanish, bilingual, education, language, learning

Views: 1230

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Argentina, which means I can teach some Spanish to someone if they want.
I'm super interested in learning more Spanish, if you're still interested. :D
I'm interested. How much would you say you know of Spanish? My email is spantonline@gmail.com . Send me an email if you want ;)
Awesome! I'm in my second year of taking it at school, but I obviously have a way to go before I'm fluent. I'm not sure how Argentinian Spanish would differ from the kind I've been learning, but we could give it a shot? I'll email you. (:
You probably learnt neutral Spanish, which is a bit different from Argentinian Spanish. But it's very similar in the writing, it differs a bit in the pronounciation.
This is excellnt guys, I am glad to see friendships being built and intelligence being given (Luciano). I hope this works out in the long run.
I've wanted to learn spanish for awhile so this would be cool.
I can teach Hebrew, I'd really love to learn anything, mostly Russian :D
I can't teach Russian (I know someone who could though...), but I'd love to learn Hebrew! I've already got basics (i.e. I know the alphabet and can sounds stuff out) but I'm going to Israel this summer so conversational Hebrew would be useful :D

Sure I'd be glad to help out, there's sort of a time zone gap, but that can be fixed.

Contact me when you want to start,

DFTBA and have a nice day :D (forgive the rhyme it was unintentional)

That is excellent guys. 
This is what i was trying to create an interlocking web through the internet. Full of education and pals. Right on guys!

i want to learn more hebrew i know some hebrew but because im not using it im starting to forget

אני יודעת קצת עברית

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service