Nerdfighters

"Wow" you may say. "A collab channel? I've seen too many of those. Be original, doofus." (I realize I don't know if that's how you talk, this is just pure assumption on my part).

But I've seen so many awesome collab channels go up recently that look like so much fun and I'm sure there must be some people out there with similar interests to me that would be interested. At least I hope so.  And if it was quasi-international, well, that would be epic!

So hi! I'm Hazel, I'm 16, and I live in the boring land of boredom that is the United States. Like basically everyone on here I like Harry Potter, and I also like Doctor Who, 30 Rock, Pushing Daisies, and all sorts of awesome things. I've been a youtube fanatic for about a year and a half but only got the guts to actually start making videos myself about a month ago. I'll improve with time, I hope. :)

So tell me a little bit about yourself! If you have any questions just let me know!

Tags: channel, collab

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you still looking for some people?

Hey I'm Brooke! 

I'm 17 and  find myself addicted to all things computer related. 

I love researching things and writing. I hope one day to be able to call myself a published author. 

I like mystery shows like cold case, bones and the mentalist but overall I'm more into movies. :) 

I have a youtube account where I vlog but I have always wanted to vlog and get to know people a little better.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CupofTeaParty?feature=mhum

:)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service