Nerdfighters

Is there anyone out there who is certain that you the only Nerdfighter in your area?
I am certine that I am the only Nerdfighter and big Harry Potter fan in Texarkana (the town that I live in.)
About you..

Tags: Harry, Nerdfighter, Potter, Small

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, ditto. I feel your pain! DX
I'm pretty sure I'm the only Colorado Springs Nerdfighter, although I would love to be proven wrong.
I am pretty sure there are other nerdfighters there. It is a big town. I used to live near there.
Well there are nerdfighters in Colorado. I am in pueblo so i think there are more then a few in the springs. You are not alone!

I'm in FoCo, if that counts for anything.

I'm almost sure that I'm the only nerdfighter in Peru :P
i'm sure i'm the only nerdfighter within an hours drive ( i have a friend a couple of hours away that got me onto the site)...

i'm in the ipswich/brisbane area

i try and get more peopel to join.. but never really manage
Yeah, I tried to get my best friend to join but see never did. ):
R.E.M. has a song named after that town. It's a pretty alright song.

I am one of maybe a handful of Nerdfighters in my state. Ask Phineas, she knows there's only like, six, maybe. Counting the two of us.
i know other people in my area, living by a large city will do that.....chicago ftw!
I'm very lucky. I run a Harry Potter club that meets twice a month. All the members are Nerdfighters, but only one actually knows it!
I'M FROM MARYLAND.
What part are you from? :O

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service