Nerdfighters

so...yeah.
any artists nerdfighters around?
and if so, what style of art do you do?

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes!!!!!! Me!!! I draw abstract art! :D Like Alex Pardee!
I am really into music and drawing. Really fun.. yeah...
yayy artsy nerds like meeeeee!! :D hahahaif you can call it art I probably like it. I love apinting and drawing, some sculpting and manipulating photographs, especially as illustrations. I also write poetry and song lyrics. Looking at going to school for illustration <3
I have a sort of weird surrealist style, it's a lot of almost caricatured people, wearing a lot of weird suits, in a lot of strange poses.
It's generally hard to explain...
I use mostly ink and watercolor.
I also do a lot of cartooning, and have 4 original characters, that I think are quite smashing.

And if you mean art in general, I write poetry, and short stories aswell.
DFTBA
-Harper
I sketch still life [I particularly like drawing bones] with pencil and also sometimes dabble in the likes of watercolors and oil paints. I've done other forms of conventional "art" [pastels, inks, etc] but the ones I mentioned are always the ones I fall back on. Can't say I've done much of anything in the past year though. Kind of sad...
I'm an art student nerdfighter! I mostly paint with ink and watercolor, occasionally markers and I am trying to improve my photoshoping. I draw a lot of fantasy stuff and sometimes comic strips.
I mostly draw portraits, but I'm trying to branch out on topics to draw. Give me suggestions.
yes i study photography so i guess im an artsy  nerdfighter? Im on the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam. Like to draw aswel

Photography.

I like editing my pictures in Photoshop. Turn them into something else.

I suppose that's what I do.

I do upcycled/found art! :D Stuff people would normally just recycle or throw away, I remake into cool stuff.

Here's my art blog:

http://confectionsofacreativemind.tumblr.com/

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service