Nerdfighters

I'm not sure how many of you know about mylifeisaverage.com but I thought I'd make a discussion about the funniest ones in your opinion :)

Here are my favourites:

Today I took a test in Science Class. One of the questions was 'what is arguably the most dangerous element?' I said the element of surprise. I got extra credit. MLIA

and

Today I got a bag of baby carrots out of the fridge and looked at the back for the ingredients. It said: Ingredients: Carrots. I don't know what else I was expecting. MLIA.

Tags: average, is, life, my

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MLIA is awesome!
there are so many favourites
Today I turned 11. I did not receive a letter from Hogwarts. MLIA

Today, I popped my G-String while fingering a minor. Now I have to buy a new violin string. MLIA. this one is priceless lol

Today I beat my previous record for number of consecutive days spent alive. I'm going for a new personal best tomorrow. MLIA and this one is brilliant

so many more i would love to list lol
omg i love that last one! :L
Today, our senior class was campaigning for who would run for president. One kid came out in a penguin suit playing techno in the background. Guess who got my vote? MLIA

LOL!
"Today at school I was about to enter level three of a building when I noticed a sign on the door that said 'NO ENTRY!' In a frustrated burst of anger I screamed out 'Why?' My English teacher who was walking past stopped in his tracks and said 'The third floor corridor is out of bounds to all who do not wish to die a most painful death.' Needless to say, he is now my favorite teacher. MLIA"

Haha :)

RSS

¬© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service