Nerdfighters

Hello all you Nerdfighters! I am in desperate need of a book to read, so I decided to call on you guys, because I trust the Nerdfighter taste in books. I am 12 years old, yet I read at a 30 year old's reading level. Any suggestions for authors or books?

Views: 19

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, you definitely have to read the Space Odyssey series, although I actually liked his Time Odyssey trilogy even better (Time's Eye, Sunstorm, and Firstborn, co-authored with Stephen Baxter).

And yes, Douglas Adams is pretty much pure awesome. Best trilogy-in-five-parts EVER.
Anything by John Green, but I'm sure that you probably already knew that if you're a Nerdfighter who likes books. XD

Anyway, some of my favorites:
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Almost anythingby Shannon Hale. Shannon Hale is such a fantastic author - her novels sound like poetry. They're really, really amazing.
The Book Thief and I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak are amazing. Like oh-my-god-how-will-I-ever-live-the-same-way-again amazing.
And The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd is amazing too.

You should read them alllllll. XD

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service