Nerdfighters

I want to know what are the great books, the life changers, the ones every person should read at least once in their life. Doesn't matter if it's a classic or something nobody's even heard of but you and the author's mom, what are your must-reads?

Views: 1536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes
The Phantom of the Opera
Yes!!
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
this
For the guys, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. The perfect combination of all the lovey-dovey stuff in the original, with the action and sweetness that guys crave.
That combines two of my musts, Pride and Prejudice and the Zombie Survival Guide.
Random fact!!!!
The guy who wrote the Zombie Survival Guide (and a bunch of other Zombie books) is the son of Mel Brooks.
Well, now I HAVE to read them.
I knew this this his name is Max Brooks.
Ludlow's Mill is one of my favourites. It's about a lamia instead of the generic idea of vampire :). Although, I must admit, it's kind of disturbing if anything, on the lone fact of one of the relationships that occurs due to the lamia's possession of a certain female in the book.....
Umm...Harry Potter. Duh.

Basically any Vonnegut.

V For Vendetta

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service