Nerdfighters

CALLING ALL NERDFIGHTERS!! Lets start an international Gift Exchange for Christmas!:D

So i just discovered nerdfighter gift exchanges and am really reaally desperate to start one! Anyone want to join in? I just think its such a beautiful idea sharing and giving something to people you have never met but have a lot in common with! It really is pure spreading of awesome and that is something that should be promoted everywhere! And lets make it international-no one should be excluded! No matter where you live it can be posted; if your broke something can be made or a pic, video, song could be created and shared online.Any fellow nerdfighters will be made entirely out of awesome and therefore see the importance of promoting this project to decrease World Suck! It would just make anyones day to receive a gift which so much love has gone into from a random stranger- it gives you hope for the world- THERE ARE NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE!? so just respond with any ideas and how we can make it happen:)

Thanks guys
DFTBA :D

UPDATE!

K, so its after christmas, time to share what we gave and got as and when we recieve our gifts. Some of you may not have got yours yet (i haven't :)) but hopefully they will arrive eventually so just give us a buzz when they do! Curious to find out the outcome of our endeavour! :D

Views: 710

Replies to This Discussion

sounds like a plan

Email address pleease:)

It's officially on as of today! Send me your email adresses as soon as possible so we can get this thing on the road and get you all partners. Once you sent i'll send it i will email you your partners ning, and email and any info you might need. It will be between you and your partner to decide how you want to do this (real or virtual) and whether you are willing to share your address with them, etc. :D

Sorry forgot the most important thing! My address! arkatie@gmail.com Bring on the emails!!

I sent you an email with my address.

Sorry it's so late :S I'll mail you on here :) xx

Awesome!

Emails will be on the way as soon as i recieve everyones email...:)

I'd love to be part of this :) 

I'd be interested in doing this! :)

I would love to join in this! My E-mail address is kyleeberry@live.com

OMG, I'd love to be a part of this!

I'm in!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service