Nerdfighters

Charity Nerdfighter Shirt on TeeFury! 11th of October! Info Below.

Hey Everyone!

Just letting everyone know that there is going to be a Nerdfighteria T Shirt on the Tee-A-Day shirt TeeFury for one day only: the 11th of October!

For every shirt sold, a Dollar will be donated and divided between two charities, one being a teen cancer research charity, and the other being Partners in Health, a charity recommended by John Green.

Also all that week I will be selling matching posters on my Etsy store! Again, all proceeds going to our chosen charities.

If you want more info, please visit my blog or follow me on twitter @ameba2k 

Please leave a comment letting me know what you think and if you are going to get one :D

-Jonny

Tags: Eveson, Jonny, Nerdfighter, Posters, Shirt, TeeFury

Views: 225

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bought one, cause its an awesome shirt and for a good cause =)
I got mine and can't wait for it to come!!! DFTBA!
I bought one :) *happy dance*
Does nobody get the contradiction of buying a cotton t shirt that leads to desertification because of the huge amount of water needed for cotton production, that makes field workers sick because of exposure to insecticides, that are made
( probably ) in sweat shop conditions to raise money for charities , cancer among them ?
Anyone actually received their shirt yet?
It's been 9 days and I haven't gotten mine. I did the 5-7 day shipping, too :/
I signed up for 5-7 day shipping too and i was freaking out but i just got an e-mail today that said they have just shipped it so now i have 5-7 days so yeah you should be getting an e-mail when it actually ships :)
Just got my email 15 days later grrrr *never using tee fury again* anyways I signed up for the 5-7 days shipping will update once I get it.

p.s. tracking number does not seem to be working
the tracking number doesn't work for me either.
I got the mail about the T-shirt now being shipped. Just have to wait another 3-5 weeks! :(
I have received my shirt. All is well in the world again.
Got mine today so I'm happy! :3

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service