Nerdfighters

Charity Nerdfighter Shirt on TeeFury! 11th of October! Info Below.

Hey Everyone!

Just letting everyone know that there is going to be a Nerdfighteria T Shirt on the Tee-A-Day shirt TeeFury for one day only: the 11th of October!

For every shirt sold, a Dollar will be donated and divided between two charities, one being a teen cancer research charity, and the other being Partners in Health, a charity recommended by John Green.

Also all that week I will be selling matching posters on my Etsy store! Again, all proceeds going to our chosen charities.

If you want more info, please visit my blog or follow me on twitter @ameba2k 

Please leave a comment letting me know what you think and if you are going to get one :D

-Jonny

Tags: Eveson, Jonny, Nerdfighter, Posters, Shirt, TeeFury

Views: 205

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really really really want one
are those t shirts organic and fairtrade? because cotton production has some very dire consequences on the environment, the water foot print is huge, the pesticide use as well and of course the condition of the sweatshop workers are none to good.
it seems oxymoronic to sell charity t shirts that cause so much misery.
it's not just you of course. t shirts are used a lot like this. the irony.
SQUEE!!! i want one so bad!! Just a few more days :)
I have no idea if I have enough money for this, but I am excited anyway
I try not to buy ant new cotton clothes because of the environmental impact or even any new clothes at all. hurray for charity shops.
if only bands would get fair trade and organic merchandise. i so much want a Hanson t shirt.
i know i said no new clothes.
Pulled the trigger on it! Might as well buy a shirt that has some money going to charity than one that doesn't. I can't wait to wear this on campus and see if I can find some other nerdfighters.
hahah i kind of had the same idea!! (about finding nerdfighters! lol)
My sister is buying me the tshirt for christmas so it has now been officially ordered *does happy dance* now I just need to wait the five weeks until it arrives in australia :(
I got one!
I got it :)
I picked two up, a boy shirt and a girl shirt^^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service