Nerdfighters

Who is your godly parent? Which cabin are you in?

Views: 1248

Replies to This Discussion

At the end of the last Percy Jackson book, Percy forces the major gods to swear on the River Styx to allow all minor gods to have a cabin, and that all their demi-god children must be claimed by their *something*-th birthday. Ergo, there should be a Gelos Cabin, although it may still be under construction.

I know. I remember reading about that event. Ibwas merely asking if anyone knew if it had been finished yet, because I would very much like to know if I have somewhere to sleep yet. :)
P.s. It was 16th birthday.

Thanks, I always forget the ages thing, but I don't think it was finished because they were still doing all the construction stuff in the book that Thalia's brother, Jason: Son of Jupiter, was in (The Lost Hero) and the book after that (Son of Neptune) was set within weeks of that.

Yeah. They had finished some of the cabins, but not all.

I think people were still staying in Hermes cabin until they were finished, what with Hermes being god of travellers

Athena, cabin 6

I'm not sure who's child I am. 

I love reading, and nature. I've tried my hand at sports, art, and music. I'm average at all though I've been told I'm a good writer. I'm incredibly loyal and I won't shy away from a fight. I don't get angry often, but when I do it's kinda explosive. I have no idea who my parent is though. 

You could be a child of Poseidon. Do you enjoy swimming?

I agree with Ryan, you could be a child of Poseidon, or you could be the child of a wood-nymph/dryad and demi-god son of Poseidon

Always a possibility.

I like swimming, though I'm not amazing at it.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service