Nerdfighters

No Description

Here used to read that this thread is suitable for confessing things.  Whether it is something shameful, something you're secretly proud of, or both, here is where you may confess it.

Views: 953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't take a guy seriously if he likes me. I mean there's obviously something wrong with the guy or he doesn't see the true me so he can't possibly like me.
I confess that Im going to get off my ass and try to get a job again. Though I must talk to mom about the possibility of moving.
I confess that I need to stop using him. I don't want sex (not with him anyway), he's just fragile. I want to hold him is all. To hold and be held.

I've already confessed something, but it's been months so I'm going to confess another thing. I spend most of my day on my laptop. as soon as I get home from school until I go to bed I'm on youtube, dailybooth, tumblr, facebook, nerdfighters... My mom says I have no life, but the truth is that my life is on the computer. I've made friends through dailybooth, good friends too. We're even starting a collab channel. I'd have to say I even trust my internet friends more so than my real friends (no I don't mean the people I've talked to a few times with on the internet, someone I actually have a friendship with). I just feel that making friends over the internet is so much easier and less awkward than in person. I'm always going to be that girl who's known as a nerd, who always reads and is addicted to her laptop, but whatever, that's just me. People need to get used to it.

Confession: I was taken out of school in 4th grade to be home schooled by my mother. I also haven't had a proper education since grade 4 and I am currently in grade 9. I've barely scraped the surface of multiplication. I would love to actually be able to go to school and learn because dang it, I love learning. But I cannot talk to my mother who is the only person who actually wants me to be home schooled anymore, and she doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with not providing an education for me in the first place because she thinks I can very easily catch up, even though she never helps me with anything.
Note: My dad is a terrible teacher, trust me, I've tried.
Note #2: My mother is very proud and asking to get a tutor apparently hurts her pride in some way. Learned that the hard way.

Confession: I may or may not be depressed, I don't really know and hate the fact that it's even possible. I'm almost always sad, and the only time I'm not sad is when I do something to distract myself from lack of schoolwork. I don't find a lot of enjoyment doing things I used to love to do and that... really sucks. But I know that if I were ever to admit this to my mother she would scoff and tell me I'm being ridiculous and that she's such a great parent that there's no way I could be depressed and that I'm just going through a mood swing and that it'll pass.

Confession: I absolutely love to cross dress but have absolutely no desire to actually become a guy. I just like wearing suits and walking guyishly (Not a word but I don't even care!) and sitting with my legs wide and being mistaken for a male. I like how if I try I can look like a dude and I'm very proud of that.

Confession- When I was a little girl I was afraid that on Sunday afternoons when i had to take a nap that Jesus would come back and take everyone to heaven but me so I started staying up and watching out my window for Jesus.

Confession-I also thought I could control the wind

Confession-I almost ran away from home when i was like 7 because my crazy grandmother and step- grandfather were driving me nuts... i wouldve done it to, but I couldnt get all my clothes into a little enough sheet to tie to a big stick and I thought that if you ran away from home, you had to do that... I saw it on Tom & Jerry so it had to be true right? Chuckle(:

yea.... I was kind of a disfunctional child.... :)

Confession- i don't like to tell people that my mother passed away because i didn't cry at the funeral. Most times when i tell people that she died they get all upset and sad, on person started crying. Whenever this happens i fell like a terribale person because they are compasionate enough to cry over the death of someone that they have never met but i didnt cry at the funeral of the person i have known the longest

Confession- there is a small part of me that wishes that the worlds population be cut in half due to the overcrowding of our planet

Confession- at the age of 15, i have never had a boyfrend or been kissed

I have the biggest crush on my best friend and i've been fighting it for months. i told him how i felt yesterday and he asked to prom out of pity.

Confession time: I cheated on my abusive ex with someone for six months and he still doesn't know

Confession #2: My friend Sherry and I have a common ex. Well we tried to break him and his girlfriend up so she wouldn't get hurt by him. In the end, she hurt him (confession in a confession: I was happy about it.)

I'm not proud of any of my confessions now (since I've done a lot of growing up and changing since then) but at the time they happened, I was... I know: for shame Chels, for shame *hangs head in shame*

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service