Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but is curses like a sailor at you all the tome.

I wish I was a pirate

Granted, but most people only speak 1 of them.

I wish for a new camera.

Granted, but your long lost father slices off your hand

I wish my internet had infinite downloads

Granted, but it only downloads viruses.

I wish everyone had rainbow colored skin.

i can make that happen
Granted, but something goes wrong and it explodes as soon as you attempt to use it

I wish Edward Cullen got slayed by Buffy

Granted, but you get eaten by a shark.

I wish I could live somewhere quiet.

Granted, but every time to try to tweet the fail whale appears until you eventually descend into insanity due to an excess of untweeted tweets overflowing in your mind.

I wish I didn't need to sleep.

Granted, but now every sentence you write is in internet speak. (so evrytng luks lik dis).

I wish I had a million dollars.

Granted, but you have no followers. Twitter deletes your account to save bandwidth.

I wish that every forum had a list of all the forum games existing on it so that no repeats would be made.

Granted, but then you are eaten by a Basilisk, who assumed you were a bird.

I wish I had more friends.

granted, but they are all zombies.

I wish I was a timelord

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service