Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 14172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but the kid next to you snores... loudly.

I wish I could see that musical again.

Granted but you have lost your hearing.

I wish that I didn't need to sleep.

granted, but that's because you're dead.. Avada Kadavra!!

I wish this whole revolution thingy here ends now so I can hang out with my friends..

Granted, but all your friends were turned into Decepticons.  (I feel terrible, now...sorry...)

I wish I didn't hate my job.

(And by the way, with the napping class thing, my room mate snored, loudly, all night long.  It wouldn't even be a problem.)

Granted, but you become to love your job so much that you have no time for anything else besides your job.

I wish that my wish was corrupted. (Have fun with that one)

Granted, but your paradox blows up the universe.

I wish my cat wasn't fat.

granted, thinness is the main symptom of the terminal illness it has, it has 2 days to live

i wish egypt was safe and happy

French the llama!! I'm an Egyptian nerdfighter and I really don't want to corrupt this wish.. Oh well, I will grant you that wish, but in return, all bunnies outside of Egypt must die! (very sorry, I just couldn't corrupt that other wish, I really need it)

I wish there weren't any decepticons here in Egypt..

Granted, but they all turn into man-eating crocodiles.

I wish I would stop having anxiety attacks and could just finish the stupid paper already.

granted, but you feel sad after finishing it because you forgot anything else you wanted to do,

I wish for cookies, small crispy home-made chocolate-chip cookies..

granted, you have them...but you can't eat them. Sorry. 

I wish school were interesting.

Granted, but in order for it to be interesting your had to hire Chuck Norris as the principle and he smacks you with nun-chucks every time you misbehave.

I wish Alex Pettyfer would marry me.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service