Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but the impossibility of a 4 dimensional planet causes the universe to implode.

I wish for happiness.

Granted, but your happiness comes from the destruction of the world. 

I wish I could be with my maternal family 24/7 (at Thanksgiving). As in, it would always be thanksgiving. 

granted, but everyone becomes so fat that the earth stops spinning.  then we no longer revolve around the sun and we all die.

i wish for my dalek alarm clock to come alive 

(Dalek?) Okay, granted, but it comes alive for real and eats your house. 

I wish for my many consciences to come alive (outside of my brain as in become corporeal) and become my friends!

Granted but when your conscience leaves your body, u stop exsisting as a human being, but turn into a zombie. Your empty body turns into a zombie, and you cause the zombie apocalypse, and your conscience is forced to watch the entire event.

I wish that I could do pull ups. 

(Before anybody yells at me about not knowing what a dalek clock is, I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! SO PLEASE DON'T YELL!!)

Granted, but you do so many of them that your arms become detached to your body.

I wish I could be a Vampire Slayer/Potential who knew/knows Buffy and co (specially Angel!)

granted. badly.

i wish there was a film about koalas that go to war with cows........for some reason.......

granted. badly.

i wish there was a film about koalas that go to war with cows........for some reason.......

Granted but you will die in 30 days

I wish I knew how he felt. 

granted but it turns out he thinks you're fat and annoying

i wish i had a more interesting life

granted, but its too interesting for you to handle.

i wish i had a life-size doll.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service