Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted but the day you find out is because one of your cousins is seeking all descendants of king Author's to sacrifice them for power.

I wish I had a nice hat.

Granted, but it's too big for your head, and you cannot see anything anymore.

I wish my Hogwarts letter came at last.

Granted but you get sorted in to the wrong house

i wish my life had a soundtrack.

Granted. It is entirely made of of monks singing Elvis Presley as Gregorian chants, with jingle bells as backup. 

I wish I had more candy.

Granted, but you get attacked by the Easter bunny since it was taken from him to be given to you.

I wish I could be space president. 

granted but your only subject is space core

i wish i had an endless libary

Granted but it's filled with Vashta Nirvada (doctor who)

I wish I had a velociraptor hunting liscense. 

Granted but the velociraptors kill you.

I wish me neighbors would stop getting stoned.

Granted, but now they just get drunk.

I wish I did not need to sleep but could if I wanted to. 

Granted, but every time you choose to sleep you also have to choose 1 type of delicious junk food you are now forbidden to eat.

I wish I could read my professor's minds.

Granted, but his thought are so strange and twisted to your mind, that you become insane.

I wish that I was able to stop and start time with no detriment to my being or to other people, or the galaxy itself.

Granted, But a species of animal and a species of plant goes extinct every time you use your time stopping ability.

I wish for a kingdom to rule over.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service