Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but then Ginny come after you in a rage of jealousy and accidentally kills you.

ooops.

I wish I had A's in all my classes.

Granted, but you just got busted for cheating.

I wish I could sing in key.

Granted, but everyone you sing to becomes tone-deaf.

I wish I had perfect memory.

Granted, you can remember perfectly the exact details of things you don't want to remember and in exchange you can't remember anything else.

I wish I could stop eating crisps.

Granted, but now you can't stop eating brussel sprouts.

I wish I would get better right now :D

Granted, but now you  have pile and piles of hw to make up.

I wish my essay was done already.

It's done, but so badly the school kicks you out and you can't get a job and you get a criminal record after trying to steal food from greggs and your family disownes you and you become a homeless bum.

I WISH MY SISTER WOULD GET OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM SO I COULD WATCH DOCTOR WHO. D':/p>

Wish granted, but after she leaves the power goes out, so you can't watch.

I wish it was Friday (Not that awful song!  The day of the week!).

(What's greggs?)

Granted but since it is now Friday everyone one you know starts singing "that awful song" when they see you.

I wish that i was a faster and more accurate typer.

Granted, but now you have 6 really big tests that you have to study for otherwise you'll fail all of your classes.

I wish I didn't have to wake up so early to go to school.

You don't, but school now starts at 12pm and lasts until 12am so you have even less time to sleep.

I wish for trolls to stop being trolls.

Granted, now they are unicorns.

I wish I had a Golden Ticket.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service