Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 14147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted but since everyone tells pointless lies, society collapses.

I wish more people knew about the Symphony of Science....

they do, but they hate it.

i wish for a tobuscus shirt!

Granted but it's two sizes too small so you can't wear it.

I wish that there were more NF gatherings in London (UK).

There are, but you can't come.

I wish for a hippocampus pet!

Granted! But then the pet turns nasty and ends up ripping out your throat.

I wish my hair looked a bit better .)

Granted but after 1 day of totally awesome hair your hair will never look as good as it did then.

I wish that my cold would go away. 

Granted, but it has been replaced by swine flu.

I wish there was no school tomorrow for me so I could recover from all my aches and pains.

There is no school for you tomorrow, or ever again, you go into the adult world with no qualifications and die aged 24 as a hobo.

I wish for this wish to be ruined in a less dark manner.

Granted,but you die a hobo aged 36, you have one qualification in beauty therapy. Not so dark, well, in relation to the previous one.

I wish that I could learn other languages within a day and still remember how to speak the languages I already know. 

Granted, but those languages are Dalmatian and Selonian. 

I wish that I didn't have to write a page on microscopes for my Biology homework.

Granted, you get to write 5 pages. In a biro that keeps pretending to run out. On scrunched up old paper.

I wish I could go to the moon.

Granted, but you forgot to specify that you would like a return trip. You are stuck there forever

I wish the guy I want to talk to would sign in to skype already

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service