Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 14878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted but all your would be stress transfers over to the person you love the most.

I wish I was a good dancer.

Granted, but you have such horrible stage fright that you won't even dance by yourself.

I wish I could meet my online bestie face-to-face.

Granted, but it turns out that she is nothing like she said she was so you end up hating each other. 

I wish that I could be the Doctor's companion for the rest of my very long life. 

granted but your K9.

I wish i was a little bit taller, a baller, and had a girl who was good whom i could call.

granted, but your too much of a baller and youre now 30 inches taller and anytime you call her she is screwing another dude/girl

Granted but you try healing a dead dog and create a zombie.
I wish I had a pony.

Granted, but he turns into Bino the Elephant after riding him the first time.

I wish I knew what to talk about to make an interesting vlog.

Granted, but nobody listens to you ever again.

I wish I was a Muggle.

Well, to make you a muggle I have to get rid of magic, but then if magic doesn't exist then your wish can't be granted, but then you're not a muggle, but then you make the wish... Magical loop. Forever. Boom.

I wish could have veto powers over other people's wishes.

Granted, but only if you do so by reciting a rhyming couplet consisting of real English language words, where the first line ends with "orange".

I wish there was a real English language word that rhymed with "orange".

Door Hinge. (This ain't my first rodeo, kid.)

I wish I could understand more than one language.

Lubido tua donata est, sed Latinem non scis et omnes nunc Latine loquentur.

I wish I hadn't needed a Latin dictionary for some of those words...

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service