Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but it corrupts all other wishes.

I wish we could send Justin Bieber back to Canada.

Granted, but you have to come with him and stay there FOREVER.

I wish I can have a million open plane tickets so I can travel to any part the world.

Granted, but you die before you get to use any of them. (sorry!)

I wish I could fly.

what a sweet comeback from trapping you with the beebz!

But granted, but I'm a pro-archer and I will shoot you and your wings will become useless. HEHE

I wish chocolate doesn't make people fat.

Granted, but it's all you can eat for the rest of your life. (not sure if that's a bad thing though...)

I wish I could go to Mars!

Granted, but the martians have been waiting for you and have chosen to eat your head off way before you can even get out of your jet!

I wish I'd be a famous painter!

Granted, but after you die your paintings are forgotten.

I wish I had a puppy sized elephant!

Granted but you become puppy sized as well so it doesn't seem like a puppy sized elephant.

I wish that could go into the Grid from Tron.

Granted, but you lose your first battle in the disc arena.  You've been derezzed!

I wish I hadn't torn a hole in the DeLorean's gas tank.  Now I'm stuck in 1885 & Doc is slated to get shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80 Monday.  D:

granted, but you have a flat tire now and no spare so youre still stuck. 

I wish the dancers understood that the techcrew isnt run by magic 

Granted, they now think it is ran by the force.

I wish that I had a working space ship that could get me to Mars, so I can go to PIGFARTS!

granted. but turns out it can only get you to the moon. have fun there though! :) 

I wish my writers block was gone. 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service