Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 14997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, it's a pet Tardigrade and you lose it and release the terror of the mighty best on the universe.

I wish I had more inspiration to write my novel.

Granted, but in exchange for the inspiration you lose your ability to write.

I wish that all the corrupted wishes came true.

Granted, but only for you.

I wish I knew right from wrong.

Granted, but learning what is right and wrong crushes your conscience so you kill yourself. (Sorry)

I wish that I had a pony.

Granted, but it's the size of a skyscraper and crushes hundreds of innocent people, so the government evacuates the area and then kills it.

I wish that this wish would make my life better and have no negative side-effects.

Granted, but because this is corrupt a wish your negative side-effects are transferred to someone else.

I wish that there was a way to uncorrupt a corrupted wish.

Granted, but it corrupts all other wishes.

I wish we could send Justin Bieber back to Canada.

Granted, but you have to come with him and stay there FOREVER.

I wish I can have a million open plane tickets so I can travel to any part the world.

Granted, but you die before you get to use any of them. (sorry!)

I wish I could fly.

what a sweet comeback from trapping you with the beebz!

But granted, but I'm a pro-archer and I will shoot you and your wings will become useless. HEHE

I wish chocolate doesn't make people fat.

Granted, but it's all you can eat for the rest of your life. (not sure if that's a bad thing though...)

I wish I could go to Mars!

Granted, but the martians have been waiting for you and have chosen to eat your head off way before you can even get out of your jet!

I wish I'd be a famous painter!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service