Nerdfighters

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play.

Bob: I wish I had a dog.
Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.
Bob: Granted, but it's ugly.

Anyone who still doesn't know how to play can go jump in a lake to some other Ning because this one clearly PROHIBITS OVERWHELMING STUPIDITY is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a pretty common forum game, so it might have been here before. No, I did not search the forum to find out if this is a repeat thread, so any trolls can feel free to tell me that it is and I'll take the discussion down. But, you know, *lazy*...

Views: 15122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, but it's irregular and you never know where you're going to come out.

I wish that I could be in a play.

Granted, you forget all your lines and fall off the stage.
I wish I could sing well.
Granted but then the machines become self aware and take over the world. I wish I was alive when megladon the super shark was alive.
Granted but instead of dying out they grow legs and destroy the world as we know it. I wish I had the
power of invisibility

Granted, but you can only be invisible for one second at a time, and you can only do it once a day.

Granted, but you get get ignored, become lonely and die alone. I wish I wasn't afraid of heights.
Granted, you fall immediately after conquering your fear.
I wish I had a pet bunny.

Granted but then the rabbit has kits and the keep reproducing over and over and soon you have 2,000,000 rabbits.

I wish the vlogbrothers would make more videos, like during 2007.

Granted, but they're all 3 seconds long.

I wish I could fall asleep more easily.

Granted but you will sleep for so long you will miss out on lots of things. I wish I never argued with my grandma.
Granted but you climb way too high and fall and hurt yourself. I don't wanna go as far as say die. I wish someone. Found a cure for cancer.

Granted, but it was so hard to make and required such rare ingredients that there was only enough for one person.

I wish I could stop over thinking everything.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service