Nerdfighters

This site offers a great opportunity to un-suck the world! 

http://www.tabforacause.org/

With Tab for a Cause, you can give to your charity of choice simply by surfing the web. Some friends and I started this site for people who are looking to give back to the world but might not have the time or money to do so. We raise money through advertising revenue, so it's completely free, and it takes about a minute to get involved.

I would appreciate any help you could give to this, Nerdfighters! :) Thanks! If anybody on the internet cares, it's you.

Tags: charity, give, online, website

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it.

This is brilliant! :D Downloaded and shared! Any idea if you're nearing your target?

Thank you! We are unlikely to reach our 100k goal by the end of this year, but we're happy to say that Tab for a Cause is growing at a steady rate-- and much of the growth is thanks to Nerdfighters. We are very thankful for people like you who are spreading the news!

This is brilliant!

Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate it.

Download Activated! Commencing Tabbage!

Awesome! Tabbage much appreciated :)

Calling all Nerdfighters:  we request that you adopt Tab for a Cause (www.tabforacause.org) as your charity for this year's Project for Awesome! Even a short YouTube video gives us spectacular press and makes a big difference. With enough users, Tab for a Cause can make EVERY day a P4A day-- after all, you simply have to surf the web to raise money for charity.

Thank you for your consideration!

I've been using it for a while, and I would like to start seeing reports of what has been donated to which causes.  This sort of transparency improves your chances of more people using it.

We absolutely agree! We will post documentation as soon as we receive it. Also, we are currently developing a way to track how much money you are raising-- we hope to release this feature in January (thank goodness for winter break!).

Now, we have posted documentation on our site, and we have raised over $1800 for charity since our launch. Open up some tabs and tell your friends so we can break $2000 in the next couple weeks! 

Happy Tabbin'! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service