Nerdfighters

My friends and I saw Starship a week ago and it was totally awesome.  The problem is, I was so amazed that they were only a few feet away from me that I forgot to remember some of the funniest lines. (I met Joey Richter!- and a lot of other people- but Joey Richter!)

My favorite part was the scene where (SPOILERS) Joey (Bug) had Joe (Up) on his lap.  I also loved the part where Lauren stabbed Joe Moses and then stabbed herself a bunch of times to show him how much of a wimp he was.

Oh, and if you really need to hear some more of that amazing music like I did, this interview has part of the opening song near the end of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EL-TEfAQ3I

Did you have a favorite part of the show?

Do you remember any of the lines?

We won't have to wait much longer!  They said they'll try to have it up my mid-March.  

Side-note: If I was in the cast of Starship, I was be really annoyed that Darren Criss is getting to do all these interviews about the show when, really, he just wrote the song.  He's only been to one show!  I love Darren Criss, and I'm sure he feels really awkward about the whole thing, I just feel bad for cast.  They look so desperate to be in a shot and get some publicity.  

Tags: A, AVPM, Bug, Chicago, Criss, Darren, Joey, Lauren, Lopez, Musical, More…Potter, Richter, Starkid, Starship, Very

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I was in the cast of Starship, I was be really annoyed that Darren Criss is getting to do all these interviews about the show when, really, he just wrote the song.  He's only been to one show!  I love Darren Criss, and I'm sure he feels really awkward about the whole thing, I just feel bad for cast.  They look so desperate to be in a shot and get some publicity.

It doesn't seem like they're the kind of people to be clamoring for publicity. Darren's as much a part of Starkid as he ever was; he's stated publicly that Starkid is his first priority. Also, wasn't it a musical? The music is sort of a big part of that. >.>

Yeah I agree... the songs were a giant part of it. But I don't think the rest of Team Starkid "look so deperate to be in a shot and get some publicity". And Darren is already in the public eye being on Glee, so he is getting publicity for the show. He's not making out like he's the lone genius behind the whole thing either so the rest of the team will get some recognition. 

But I loved Lauren's character. "one more comment like that and I will wrap you up in a tortilla and eat you. As a snack. Maybe with some pico de gallo" And I thought Joey was great and so were the whole of Team Starkid. It was just all so well done. Also, Evil!Brian Holden is sexeh ;)

"thats why i have a gun to esplode this sh**"

"im a starship ranger"
"your drunk"
"no, im drunk"

there are just too many good quotes to list<3

Hahah "No, I'm drunk!"

Ahhh Joe Walker. <3

"Damn that G.L.E.E.! There always making twisted abominations of everything!!!" - Best. Line. Ever.

Such a very amazing link!

Watch Kung Fu Panda 2 Online Free

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service