Nerdfighters

Favorite British person? (Celebrities, best friends, youtubers, Any brit is good)

I personally like Russel Brand and Paul Smart. If you don't know who Russel Brand is he is a British Comedian. Paul Smart is a guy who makes random videos and video game walkthroughs on youtube... His account is Pieceofpiesoftware and Pieceofpielive

Views: 795

Replies to This Discussion

PJ Liguori - because he's a wonderful person with a marvelous mind,

Beth Tweedle - because she's so devoted and talented,

Ed Blann - because his music makes every day brighter,

Iwan Rheon and Aneurin Barnard - because they're welsh...and great actors :)

John Cleese...

Stephen Fry is simply amazing, he's so funny and intelligent.

I like Martin Freeman (he plays John on Sherlock, a modern interpretation of Sherlock Holmes), and Rowan Atkinson who acted in Blackadder (which is hilarious, i reccomend it to anyone who likes history and laughs), and who also acted as Mr Bean.

Ed Sheeran because he makes me want to jump in a field of flowers with he's voice omfg

And One Direction duh

Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Charlie McDonnell...

pretty much every britt is cool :3 

Here it goes: Charlie Mcdonnel, Alex Day, Liam Dryden, Luke Cutforth, Bethan Mary Leadly, Carrie Hope
Fletcher, BriBry O' Rielley, PJ Liguori, Jamie Swarbrick, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Bertie Gilbert, Dom Hermanday, Roy Arvatz, Tom Milson, Darragh Lynch, Seán Burke, Alfie Deyes, Sam Pepper, Marcus Butler, Ja Son, and Jack and Finn Harries (all youtubers)
Singers: Florence Welch, Ringo Starr, Paul Mcartney, Kate Nash, Lily Allen, and Jesse Thomas
Actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Alan Rickman, Matt Smith, THE DOCTOR, Amy Pond, THE TARDIS (aka Sexy when they're alone), and basically all Brits :)
Saggy!!!! I almost forgot the members of one of the best bands ever, the wombats! Matt Murphy and dan haggis! Tørd isn't from the UK :(

Tom Hiddleston, David Tennant, and Hugh Laurie. :) 

Charlie! McDonnell!

David Tennant ,Lewis Brindley, and Simon Lane.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service