Nerdfighters

Everyone had their differences, so I would like to know what everyone's favorite Disney movies.

It can be top 3 or 5 or something, if you want to do that. Please don't list every single film. Top 5 is fine.

My favorites are (in no particular order):
1. Sleeping Beauty
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Aladdin

Tags: disney, films, movies

Views: 217

Replies to This Discussion

The Little Mermaid/Pocahontas. They're both so kick ass it's hard to decide.
Hmm...well, top 10 sounds possible. I don't how you could skim it down to 5 ^_^....

1. Peter Pan
2. The Moonspinners
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Darby O'Gill and the Little People
5. Aladdin
6. Meet the Robinsons
7. Sleeping Beauty
8. Enchanted
9. Snow White
10. Black Cauldron

...and that's still not enough, but i'll shut up ^_~

And Pixar is different to me, even though we're all joined into one big company now...

Pixar Fav's: 1. Monsters Inc. 2. Wall-E 3. Up
Wow, this is really hard to decide, but...
1. Oliver and Company
2. Meet The Robinsons
3. Aladdin
4. The Lion King
5. Mulan

Not in any order and it will probably change in the next 10 minutes.
Ooops how could I forget Treasure Planet?
my favorite is definitely sinbad. does anyone else here hate the 3D computer-animated BS that disney has come out with lately?
1. The Little Mermaid (loved that movie so much Ariel is my middle name, got the birth certificate to prove it)
2. The Lion King
3. Aladdin
4. The Fox and The Hound
5. Bambi (BIRDA...BIRDA, BIRDA, BIRDA......I LOVE THAT)
gosh! its so hard to pick,

probablyy aladin or the little mermaid :)

but i love 101 dalmations too!

don't make me choose!
1. Beauty and the Beast...WOnderful soundtrack and AMAZING message (looks don't matter ;])

2. The Jungle book...look for the bare necessities

3. The little mermaid... next time you watch it look for Goofy, Mickey, and Donald in the crowd of ppl during the concert at the beginning.
Hmm let's see...

1. Beauty and the Beast. My all time favourite. If you have the DVD, the commentary is hilarious, and watch for the bats just disappearing into thin air during the scene where Phillip backs into the tree.

2. The Little Mermaid.

3. Aladdin.

4. Wall-e. I still prefer the flat animation stuff for the most part, but this is so cute you could cry ^_^.
1. Lilo + Stitch
2. Hercules
3. The Emperor's New Groove
Top 5?
1. Hunchback of Notre Dame (Every little girl wants to be able to associate with a Princess but I never really connected to any of them - until Esmeralda showed up. When I first saw the movie, I was like "That's me." Not to mention the music kicks ass and the animation is stunning.)
2. Beauty and the Beast (Gorgeous)
3. The Little Mermaid (My weakness - I had everything Little Mermaid)
4. A Goofy Movie (I love Max's friends)
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas (I know, it's only technically Disney's, but still....)
in third place aladdin, cause i really haven't had a friend like you.

in second place hercules, cause i won't say i'm in love either.

and finally in first place we have, tarzan cause...well...i guess cause i really like wild men in loin cloths ;)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service