Nerdfighters

I was just wondering what you're favorite plays and/or musicals are?

my favorite musical or play is Hairspray

Views: 392

Replies to This Discussion

I love Mozart - the Rockmusical by Silvester Levay and Michael Kunze. It tells the life of Mozart and has everything you'd wish for in a musical. The texts are awesome, the music is awesome and hell, did I love that dreadlocked Mozart!

This year I saw the most amazing production of "Das weite Land" or "The Vast Domain" by Arthur Schnitzler. It used shadows, light and music very cleverly to set an often uncomfortable and sometimes even threatening atmosphere. It had splendid actors too. I could watch it over and over again.

Spring Awakening or Les Miserables. 

I saw The L:ion king in 2011 and Wicked in 2009 those by far are my favourite musicals XD Play wise I saw Dirty dancing in June and that was amazing but Journey's End is a defiantly favourite it always makes me cry. 

My favourite plays include the Lieutenant of Inishmore by Michael McDonagh (can I actually just claim Michael McDonagh's entire opus), Hamlet, The Winter's Tale, Cyrano de Bergerac and Metamorphasis by Mary Elizabeth Zimmerman.

My favourite musicals are Les Miserables, Parade, Marie Christine, Carousel and Follies

LES MISERABLES ALL THE WAY. December 14th the musical movie comes out-- be there.

Me too! I cannot wait for the movie!

It's a tie between Starship and A Very Potter Sequel. Starship is just amazing, but AVPS... Joe Walker as Umbridge, that's hard to beat.

If I have to choose...Starship.

What can I say? I have a thing for Starkid Prod.

I like My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Those are just the top 3 I can think of right now. Oh, plus Les Miserables and The Lion King, and I've never seen Rent or Wicked but I love the music from both.

Sweeney Todd and Pippin!

Hmm, That's so difficult... My favorite musical might be A Chorus Line?

Play: Terra Nova and The Life of a Techie or Something Like it

Musical: RENT and The Lion King

I think my favourite play is Hamlet, but is really difficult to choose only one musical. My top five (in no particular order) are Les Misérables, Wicked, Newsies, Bonnie & Clyde and Phantom of the Opera :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service