Nerdfighters

What's been your all time favourite Vlogbrother videos? :)

DFTBA x

Views: 2330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John's most recent Thoughts from Places (Amsterdam) video. It's just the perfect combination of thoughtful, funny, true, insightful, and ultimately so poignant--it was everything I love about Vlogbrothers videos. (Come on I can't be the only one who was in tears by the end.)

Denver Airport...Via Isengard is a close second, though. I was in tears by the end of that one too--but for a completely different reason. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. 

For some reason, I absolutely adore The Ice Cream Changes. I've watched that video so many times it's not even funny anymore. O_________O

I love song about an angler fish. so catchy, cant stop singing it. 

hank's quark video 

There's a video called Side-Boob is Not my Ultimate Concern, and just the way Hank say "No one knows what the shock wave will do to his body!" from 1:35-1:40 is just absolutely hilarious to me and I watch it over and over sometimes. Also, My Name is John Green. And I'm a Nerd. The story of the trophy is just great. 

My favorite video would definitely be a google auto fill video, or one where John talks about his diary entries.

The Honey Badger Video that John made. He got so excited over that.

I don't remember what it was called, but it was the one with John talking about the Ultimate Concern and he spends all of it talking about Henry and what the Ultimate Concern is. I had to think hard about what my concern was.

Oh, found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSYfNZ9I3g&feature=relmfu

Well... I've always been a huge fan of 'Denver Airport... via Isengard'

The No Edge one was my favorite tbh 

When John proposed for a guy. It was probably like a dream come true and a half for that lady.

Yeah, I could see that

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service