The dark(kind of)
Worms and wriggly things such as grubs and snakes
Swimming in deep water
Canrnival rides-the extreme ones make me want to cry :(
Supernatural things
Bridges
Cemeteries(even in the day)
Sometimes I'm scared I will never be loved
thanks to a friend sometimes I worry huge plants wil come and eat me-she said they make like a scratching noise at the window so when I hear that I freak out-she was telling me how stupid it is people are scared of that and it made me scared..there are more things but I shall leave it at that.
love Marley <3
Car crashes, not waking up, roaches, small inclosed spaces.
I am more scared of needles than any human being ever should be. We are talking run out of room. By extension, I am also scared of flying insects with stingers. It is like a living needle....but with wings 0.o
planes
airports
car crashes
losing people i love
failure

i can totally handle spiders and moths and needles and stuff like that, but oh my god i fugging hate planes. ugrhghg.
Spiders
Scissors, I don't know why but as far back as kindergarten I remember being afraid about picking them up and accidentally plunging them into my wrist or stomach (not every time I use them now, but every so often)
Dying alone. Having no one left to know I ever existed. Being forgotten/left behind.
Not being a good enough person/sister/friend/daughter. (In the same category of being afraid to go to Hell because I'm a terrible human being.)
Having no one to talk to.

My goodness, I need to stop posting depressing & long posts on here.
buttons
and..hard to explain, but i'm so scared of driving something..like, i'm afraid of driving a bumber car and I really can't imagine to drive a car.
Feet.
Vomit.
People breaking into my house at night. This phobia has kept me up many nights.
Standing or sitting around alone in public... unless I have something specific to do (like shopping or reading).
Spiders. They're basically the most terrible thing ever.
I also have this strange constant fear that I'm going to trip and smash my face into a curb or step and knock all my teeth out. I have no idea where this originated.
And I think pain is a given.

Also, I thought it was funny that, on the "Forum" page (where it shows a bit of the thread description) it looks like it says "Snakes Falling from a very high place!" I'm not sure if that would be a fear of snakes randomly falling on you from the sky, or just concern for the well-being of snakes that are dangerously high up...
the dark
death
coyotes howling outside my window

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service