Nerdfighters

fictional characters who would make better husbands than edward cullen

it has come to my attention that a lot of people want to marry edward cullen, who sparkles (which i don't want my husband to do). there are sooo many sexy fictional guys who would be awesome to be married to. like nick carraway from the great gatsby and gatsby from the great gatsby. and also the guy from peeps. and the narrators of john green's novels. jasper thorntree! so who would you pick?

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

charles bingley. :) :)
Yes! Bingley <3
Darcy is a good fellow, too. But Bingley ftw.
yes yes yes times a million yes.
Edward Ferrars of Sense and Sensibility. The original perfect Edward
No way, not Ferrars...I has to be Brandon...sigh
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
I loved Ian. :D
yeah i totally agree i would marry mr. darcy in a heartbeat!!!! or maybe one of the characters from david eddings belgariad and maloreon series...... they crack me up
OH MY GOD, YOU READ DAVID EDDINGS, YOU ARE AN AWESOME GAL!!!
YAY!! That series was awesome =) His writing is hilarious. You should definitely read the Elenium series by him, if you haven't already.
Ah, Sparhawk. I think I'd steal Talen though. I'd have to fight Danae for him though.
YAY for Eddings fans!!!!

However I'm not sure I would want to marry any of the characters... don't get me wrong, I love them all dearly, but none of them are really my type... except maybe Hettar... *sigh*

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service