Mine was Animal Farm. (Good read, by the way.) 

What was yours? 

Tags: 2012, books, reading

Views: 474

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows. For the seventh time......

TFiOS I believe.

A Yellow Raft in Blue Water-Michael Dorris, good book...though the ending left much to be desired. 

It's kind of a funny story by Ned Vizzini

The Messenger (or to Americans I Am The Messenger) by Markus Zusak. It was a great way to start my literary year, might I add. (:

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan, I was given the entire wheel of time series for christmas so I'll be working my way through them for a while.

The Faith of a Writer: Life, Craft, Art by Joyce Carol Oates. When I picked it up at the yearly booksale my local library holds I hadn't been sure how I would like it, but it was good! :)

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.

Rommel Drives Deep Into Egypt by Richard Brautigan - my father sent me a few poems from this collection and I scouted it out because I enjoyed them.  Very good - nice mix of the humorous, thoughtful and obscure.

The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale

ohh I recently finished the second Pendragon book, if you enjoyed the first one you'll like the second ^_^

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service