Nerdfighters

I just wanted to provide a better way for those of us who want nerdfighterlike to get to know each other! So here's a quiz I just made up that guys should respond to, and girls can reply to whoever they want.

1) Name?
2) Age?
3) Location?
4) Hobbies?
5) Favorite book?
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you?
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you?
8) What kind of girl are you looking for?
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)?
10) Favorite band(s)?

Have fun, be safe, use protection :)
As an aside, I am a girl, so I might reply if I want to, haha.
Enjoy, nerdfighters!

Tags: boys, get, girls, know, nerdfighterlike, questions, quiz, to, you

Views: 3038

Replies to This Discussion

1) Steven "Stiv" Chetwynd

2) 20

3) UK, at University so I move a lot between Ceredigion and Warwickshire

4) Archery, Canoeing, Hiking, Camping, Photography (but I'm only an amateur), Reading, Minecraft, Vlogging, Watching Films, Playing Cards, Chess, Board Games

5) You expect me to only have one? At the moment my favourites would be The Hunger Games, The Name Of The Star, and The Great Gatsby.

6) The kind that spends probably too much time on YouTube, and tries to quietly introduce friends to nerdfighteria. I like most Science Fiction (and find it baffling that people don't know the difference between a phaser and a laser) and being outdoors doing stuff. I can be slightly socially awkward around people I don't know. Also Dyslexic, sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes, spell check only goes so far.

7) The chance to have an intellectual conversation about common interests, with no need to denerdify to be accepted. To know that I'm liked for my intelligence.

8) Nerdy, Adventurous, and as Crazy as me.

9) For or Against I don't really mind.

10) Foster the People, Approaching Nirvana, Hollerado, We The Kings, Coldplay, Weezer, Skrillex.

1) Name? Wesley
2) Age? 30 (Does that make me the creepy old man?)
3) Location? Kansas
4) Hobbies? Writing, Illustration, playing games, watching movies, youtube, etc.
5) Favorite book? I have to choose just one? I can't!  I love Harry Potter plus many from my childhood like Bridge to Terabithia and The Giver.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? A creative one and a tall one.
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you?  A fellow Nerdfighter can appreciate thinking deeply, being present, and embracing one's self, all qualities I find lacking elsewhere.
8) What kind of girl are you looking for?  Intelligent and hopefully a bit creative.  Nerdy of course and not afraid of a little cheesy romance.
9) For or against PDA? For, I think it's cute.
10) Favorite band(s)? I love catchy music! Lots of 80s Rock, pop, jpop, showtunes/disney/etc.  Queen, Bruce Hornsby, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Michael Jackson, TMBG, Owl City, Katy Perry, Alex Goot, RYTHEM, Home Made Kazoku, Maaya Sakamoto, the list goes on forever.

Thank god another 'oldie' :D

2) I seriously hope not, otherwise I'm well on my way to being a creepy old woman (and I don't have the house space for a ton of cats at the moment).

5) I think its something to do with the fact that our brains are still developing, 'formative years' and all that.
I remember Books I read in my youth much clearer than one I read last month, and as a consequence they remain my faves.

10) That is an admirably eclectic list :)

1) Jacob.
2) 18 (and 11/12ths :P).
3)Tennessee (for now).
4) Comics, r/c, anime, video games, hordes, ascension the list goes on and on.
5)The Great book of Amber.
6) The "jack of all nerdfighters" type.
7) Having someone to share life with, good or bad.
8) I'll know when I find her, i try to keep an open mind nowadays.
9) Everything is okay in moderation.
10)I dont even know where to start, Tool, King Crimson, Opeth, Dream Theater, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Megadeath, Bee gees, Train, RHCP, CCR, SoaD, i better stop now.... the list spans into other genres as well.

hai, what anime do you enjoy?

The real question is what don't i like, out of everything I've ever watched the only thing I haven't really been able to get into was Death Note, and I may try that again soon

1) Name? James
2) Age? 21
3) Location? Scotland
4) Hobbies? I'm a HUGE video game nerd, i also play football (soccer for you americans :P), watching movies and youtube!
5) Favorite book? either The hunt for red october by Tom Clancy or The Stand by Stephen king.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? a HUGE video gamer one...
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? That there are nerdy girls out there that understand why I'm so nerdy :D
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? Someone who is smart,confident and likes video games would always help
9) For or against PDA? For!
10) Favorite band(s)? Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metallica, AC/DC, Eminem, Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro, Ed Sheeran, The Who, System of a down, Tenacious D... i have a big list of music that i love as i love pretty much all kinds!

Hey James! I saw that you were from Scotland and got immediately excited, I'm studying abroad there in the spring :D

1) Kurran Lawrence (It's Celtic)

2) Eighteen

3) Near Auburn/Grass Valley California

4) Skiing, singing, reading, running, music, games, thinking.

5) Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman!

6) Physics/philosophy nerdfighter.

7) What is appealing to me about nerdfighterlike is most definitely that those who I meet here I will be able to say something and the recipient of my words (This is you!) will know that I'm talking about.  I don't live in the nerdiest area.

8) I can't prejudge. 

9) Indifferent.

10) I favor choral and classical.  I don't like metal, rap, dubstep, and country.

Name: Jusin
Hobbies: watching tv, playing video games, just starting to vlog, playing my saxophones, and talking to nerdy girls
Favorite book: looking for alaska
Nerdfighter type: i'm a science and math nerd like hank
What ables about nerdfighterlike: the group? I wanna find a nerdfighter who will like me.
My type of girl: i like nerdy gamers in band who love math and science
Pda pro or con: PRO
Favorite bands: Queen, The Beatles, TobyMac, LMFAO, NicePeter, Hank Green, and on and on and on.
If you think you might like me please message me or something

1) Spas
2) 21
3) Bulgaria
4) Physics, Guitars, Theater
5) It's a Bulgarian book, and I'm not sure if it's translated to English. It's called "Време разделно" (just in case :D )
6) The bearded kind (the most awesome kind :D )
7-8) Well, I'm looking for nerdfighters to talk to. Nothing else. Guys too :D I don't really know any nerdfighters, but I'd like to :) So, anyone who has nothing better to do...
9) For! Definitely!
10) System of a Down, Tool, RHCP, The Cat Empire, 5'nizza... More details on my last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Ohotoho

Mark Maben
Washington (message for specifics)
music, history, knowledge, dr who, Being Human, HIMYM, Supernatural, Driving, writing, conversing about relevant issues
cello, imaging myself into a new world.
Frankenstein
fit, nerdy, romantic nerdfighter
it will allow me to meet someone with whom i can be myself utterly, and gives better chance for long term compatibility. 
self-assured, confident, smart, fit, and willing to talk, debate, and then kiss and cuddle out the ensuing heated emotion. 
neither for nor against, but it will be assured that a peck to the neck or a squeeze from behind will occur.
coldplay, Green Day, Mumford and Sons, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet boys, the Beatles, Christina Perri, Lindsey Stirley, The Piano Guys, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, 2CELLOS

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service