1) Steven "Stiv" Chetwynd
3) UK, at University so I move a lot between Ceredigion and Warwickshire
4) Archery, Canoeing, Hiking, Camping, Photography (but I'm only an amateur), Reading, Minecraft, Vlogging, Watching Films, Playing Cards, Chess, Board Games
5) You expect me to only have one? At the moment my favourites would be The Hunger Games, The Name Of The Star, and The Great Gatsby.
6) The kind that spends probably too much time on YouTube, and tries to quietly introduce friends to nerdfighteria. I like most Science Fiction (and find it baffling that people don't know the difference between a phaser and a laser) and being outdoors doing stuff. I can be slightly socially awkward around people I don't know. Also Dyslexic, sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes, spell check only goes so far.
7) The chance to have an intellectual conversation about common interests, with no need to denerdify to be accepted. To know that I'm liked for my intelligence.
8) Nerdy, Adventurous, and as Crazy as me.
9) For or Against I don't really mind.
10) Foster the People, Approaching Nirvana, Hollerado, We The Kings, Coldplay, Weezer, Skrillex.
1) Name? Wesley
2) Age? 30 (Does that make me the creepy old man?)
3) Location? Kansas
4) Hobbies? Writing, Illustration, playing games, watching movies, youtube, etc.
5) Favorite book? I have to choose just one? I can't! I love Harry Potter plus many from my childhood like Bridge to Terabithia and The Giver.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? A creative one and a tall one.
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? A fellow Nerdfighter can appreciate thinking deeply, being present, and embracing one's self, all qualities I find lacking elsewhere.
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? Intelligent and hopefully a bit creative. Nerdy of course and not afraid of a little cheesy romance.
9) For or against PDA? For, I think it's cute.
10) Favorite band(s)? I love catchy music! Lots of 80s Rock, pop, jpop, showtunes/disney/etc. Queen, Bruce Hornsby, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Michael Jackson, TMBG, Owl City, Katy Perry, Alex Goot, RYTHEM, Home Made Kazoku, Maaya Sakamoto, the list goes on forever.
Thank god another 'oldie' :D
2) I seriously hope not, otherwise I'm well on my way to being a creepy old woman (and I don't have the house space for a ton of cats at the moment).
5) I think its something to do with the fact that our brains are still developing, 'formative years' and all that.
I remember Books I read in my youth much clearer than one I read last month, and as a consequence they remain my faves.
10) That is an admirably eclectic list :)
hai, what anime do you enjoy?
The real question is what don't i like, out of everything I've ever watched the only thing I haven't really been able to get into was Death Note, and I may try that again soon
1) Name? James
2) Age? 21
3) Location? Scotland
4) Hobbies? I'm a HUGE video game nerd, i also play football (soccer for you americans :P), watching movies and youtube!
5) Favorite book? either The hunt for red october by Tom Clancy or The Stand by Stephen king.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? a HUGE video gamer one...
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? That there are nerdy girls out there that understand why I'm so nerdy :D
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? Someone who is smart,confident and likes video games would always help
9) For or against PDA? For!
10) Favorite band(s)? Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metallica, AC/DC, Eminem, Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro, Ed Sheeran, The Who, System of a down, Tenacious D... i have a big list of music that i love as i love pretty much all kinds!
Hey James! I saw that you were from Scotland and got immediately excited, I'm studying abroad there in the spring :D
1) Kurran Lawrence (It's Celtic)
3) Near Auburn/Grass Valley California
4) Skiing, singing, reading, running, music, games, thinking.
5) Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman!
6) Physics/philosophy nerdfighter.
7) What is appealing to me about nerdfighterlike is most definitely that those who I meet here I will be able to say something and the recipient of my words (This is you!) will know that I'm talking about. I don't live in the nerdiest area.
8) I can't prejudge.
10) I favor choral and classical. I don't like metal, rap, dubstep, and country.
4) Physics, Guitars, Theater
5) It's a Bulgarian book, and I'm not sure if it's translated to English. It's called "Време разделно" (just in case :D )
6) The bearded kind (the most awesome kind :D )
7-8) Well, I'm looking for nerdfighters to talk to. Nothing else. Guys too :D I don't really know any nerdfighters, but I'd like to :) So, anyone who has nothing better to do...
9) For! Definitely!
10) System of a Down, Tool, RHCP, The Cat Empire, 5'nizza... More details on my last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Ohotoho
Washington (message for specifics)
music, history, knowledge, dr who, Being Human, HIMYM, Supernatural, Driving, writing, conversing about relevant issues
cello, imaging myself into a new world.
fit, nerdy, romantic nerdfighter
it will allow me to meet someone with whom i can be myself utterly, and gives better chance for long term compatibility.
self-assured, confident, smart, fit, and willing to talk, debate, and then kiss and cuddle out the ensuing heated emotion.
neither for nor against, but it will be assured that a peck to the neck or a squeeze from behind will occur.
coldplay, Green Day, Mumford and Sons, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet boys, the Beatles, Christina Perri, Lindsey Stirley, The Piano Guys, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, 2CELLOS