Nerdfighters

Would you rather have a lengthy conversation with Harry Potter or Edward Cullen?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HARRY!

Edward is boring and he has no personality.
i would prefer a conversation with Edward Cullen simply because he would have so much more to talk about. There are so many historic things that he would have lived through and it is fresh in his mind. I probably wouldn't even ask him questions about being a vampire cause dude is over 100 years old.
Harry, as much as I love him, would be all about "me me me me" and "this is what I went through and wah wah wah". I know that he went through a lot but was there anything that he experienced that had nothing to do with Voldy or his mean uncle?
"Harry, as much as I love him, would be all about 'me me me me' and 'this is what I went through and wah wah wah' "

TOTALLY just reminded me of AVPM xD

R:No no no no no. This isn't about you! Why does every conversation we have have to turn into Potter Talk?

H:It's not Potter Talk...

R:No! no no! I'm miserable! *points to huge chocolate bar he's hugging* and all you can do is talk about your self. You're like the most self absorbed guy I know! If you were miserable, I'd be there for you. but you won't even listen to me, and I'm sick of it! *turns back on Harry* So..so good luck with whatever you were talking about and I hope that you and Voldemort live happily ever after. Because me? I'm never going to be happy Again! So I'm going to go curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days!

lol...sorry, that's one of my favorite parts :)
I agree. I love HP and am fed up with Twilight, but I feel like Edward would be more interesting based purely on history. Depending on what age Harry was at, he could be interesting, but I think between the two, Edward would have more to talk about that's not himself.
harry harry harry harry harry harry.......
Harry Potter, hands down.
That's a tough one!

Edward would probably be a lot of fun to talk to. He's probably read more books than I could even hope to finish before I die. He's also got wonderful taste in music and has probably met some of my more favorite composers. We could talk for DAYS about literature, that's for sure. It wouldn't be much of a conversation though, him being able to read my mind and all.

Harry, I would imagine, might be very standoffish and awkward. Though, being a psych major, perhaps I could help him with his mental and emotional recovery. I'm sure he could use a counselor after all the death he's witnessed and all of the near death experiences he's encountered, though I'm sure there's a spell for that.

I'm going to have to go with Harry. Perhaps I would be able to help him, if only a little.
Statements: Reasons:
1) Harry Potter > You-Know-Who 1) Harry Potter killed You-Know-Who
2) You-Know-Who > Peter Pettigrew 2) Betrayal of You-Know-Who caused Peter to strangle himself
3) Peter Pettigrew > Cedric Diggory 3) Peter Pettigrew killed Cedric Diggory
4) Cedric Diggory = Edward Cullan 4) The actor, Robert Patterson, played both characters in movies.
5) Harry Potter > Edward Cullan 5) The Transitive Property of Inequalities

It's all in the math
Does a lengthy rant count as a conversation?
I love Harry Potter and I really don't like Twilight, but I still would choose Edward Cullen without a second thought. To me, he's such an irrational character that I'm just so curious about his reasoning for all of the dumb and horrible things he does in the Twilight series.
Unfortunately I have to say Edward

He would of had an interesting life and have many stories to tell. Plus I also already know about harrys life from the books and I'm NOT going to read twilight
Edward Cullen.

Well, it wouldn't be so much a lengthy conversation as it'd be me calling him out on his pedophilia and all around abusiveness...

Also, I would blow his fucking mind with my knowledge of everything that has happened to him in the past year or so. Seriously, I'd screw with him so hard I'd get arrested for rape.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service