Nerdfighters

Help Please! It involves Hank's The answer is this youtube channel!

What was in Hank's "congrats" video. When I finally found it it was taken down but I had been searching really hard, please help me!

Tags: answer, channel, clue, congrats, fail, hank, help, is, or, please, More…the, theansweristhis, this, truth, youtube

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Someone Please Help Me!
Reply by zagoing on March 6, 2009 at 2:22pm
Someone Please Help Me!
Please
Pretty Please
There's no cure to curiosity!

I understand your want to find an answer, but please restrain yourself from bumping your thread to the top this much. This forum is not that fast paced, please only bump (if necessary) if your thread has fallen off the 1st page (at the very least).
Thank you.
The video is still there.
oh, yeah
I checked it like 2 minutes ago and it was still working.
that happens 2 me a lot, just refresh the page
YouTube does that sometimes. It's still there.
well, it said you have to type in something like "thisistheanswer.com" or the likes. i'm not sure what a domain name is sadly cause i'm nooby with tech in some areas. don't try .tom either, but i have a feeling it has to do with thisisnottom.com?
it has nothing to do with thisisnottom.com
it's _______.com/thisistheanswer
fill in the blank
It's actually ______.com/theansweristhis
Duh, i knew that. I was looking at the post above mine. And just copied that. sry
Hmm, yes, I still haven't figured it out.
Then again, I've only tried the Ning and youTube :D
I wonder if it could be twitter or BlogTV?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service