My friend and I were looking up pick up lines the other day and so of course we looked up nerdy pick up lines. And a lot of them are absolutely fantastic. BUT, we noticed a distinct lack of history pick up lines. There's some gold in there. So, here is what we came up with. Anyone want to add to it?
1. I may like the color red, but I promise if we get together I won't be Russian.
2. I'd like to free those serfs from your shirt's oppresion.
3. Hey, wanna go cause the seperation of the Church of England?
4. Baby, the legendary palace of Versailles ain't got nothin on you.
5. I want to nail my 95 Theses onto your door
6. I want you more than Germany wanted Alsace and Lorraine
The only good one I know is "baby lets do some role play, you be most of Asia I'll be Genghis Khan"
love. lol, that's perfect.
don't feel ashamed, we had to make them up! for whatever bizarre reason, they don't exist!
How about this one: Just like Russia in 1917, I feel a huge uprising in my lower class.
Or: I'd annex your territory any day.
haha the first one is perfect!
The first one is ridiculously awesome.
Btw, am I the only one who can only picture these being said with some eyebrow waggling involved?
I think the first one is the best pick-up line I've ever heard. Bravo, madam.