Nerdfighters

my story is a little strange.

my friend, when she sleeps over, likes to write on me because it's funny. one time she wrote' paper towns' on my back. i asked her what that was and she told me about the book. and then, coinsidentily, i found an abandoned copy in my school. i remembered that my friend wrote it on my back, so Ii opened it up. i read the cover on the inside(i don't know why, but i like to know about the auther before i read it) and it said'go to nerdfighters.com' so i did. TADA!

so what i want to know is how you found out about the nerdfighters.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i started reading all of Johns books like 4 years ago, but i didnt even know nerdfighteria existed. so one day, about 4 months ago, i googled john green and was brought to vlogbrothers. its been love ever since

Well, i've considered myself part of the Nerdfighter's society ever since i started watching Vlogbrothers. It was hightime i made it legal, if you know what i mean :)

It all started when I was in 7th grade. I was always big into reading and my 7th grade history teacher was reading Looking For Alaska and I asked him what the cover meant, so he told me to look up John Green. so I Googled John and stumbled upon Broherhood 2.0. Been a Nerdfighter since April 2007

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service