Nerdfighters

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talk about it. If the people you open up to are too disturbed to communicate, try other people. There are plenty of resources in case the people in your life can't handle the thoughts. I don't have any specific internet communities to point you toward, but they're out there (and right here, too!). You can also try hot-lines (1-800-273-8255).

Now, if you aren't looking for that sort of assistance and are just generally questioning, I try to balance out suicidal thoughts with thoughts of what I still want to experience. Much of the problems I've had I've worked through simply by recognizing I need to try to work through them, and that has at least delivered interesting results. And that's part of what keeps me around, that there are too many things I'm still interested about in this world.

I hope the best for you.

Are you having them?

Yes, talking about it is probably the best way. I would do that as soon as you feel able. 

Also, I've found it useful to get involved in group activities.  I don't know about you, but I tend to like my own company a lot.  A few years ago I made a point of going out and joining a couple of groups - in my case roleplaying and church groups, but whatever interests you - and I found the company very helpful to minimising my more undesirable peculiarities. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service