Nerdfighters

Pretty much what it says in the title. As a questioning teen, I am very happy that Prop 8 was overturned. I think it's another much needed step in gay rights. But I'd like to know what the rest of the nerdfighters feel about this. Is it important or inconsequential? Is it right or wrong? Or do you have any other feelings? Let me know!

Tags: 8, Prop, california, homosexual, overturned

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I literally happy danced for 5 minutes when my friend texted me about it. I was so happy that California finally came to its senses!
I did not know that happened. Awesome!
i think its awesome!!! it should never have been allowed in the first place. it is completely unconstitutional. gay people have just as much right to marry and be completely equal to straight people. hopefully, more good will come of it:)
I'm a Christian and I'm happy because now my brother now has the same rights I have. :-)
I'm very happy about this! (:
I'm not a religious person, but in my opinion, marriage shouldn't have to be taken over by religion. If so, why can Atheists marry? Would that not be against the rules? (Correct me if I'm wrong please, because it was just a thought)

I'm also very happy to see so many people on here that agree with the law not being passed. Woo hoooo equality~

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service